[RAID MODE] - 10.20 - Castlevania Symphony of the Night

We host a monthly game-club which we lovingly call RAID MODE. Drop by and play some classic (and not so classic) gems.
hobbes_182
GOBLIN6 Creator
GOBLIN6 Creator
GOBLIN6 IRC: hobbes_182
GOBLIN6 OBSRVR SYSTEM: Ps2 obsrvr

[RAID MODE] - 10.20 - Castlevania Symphony of the Night

Post by hobbes_182 »

INFORMATION

Halloween is here baby!

Besides being the official launch anniversary of GOBLIN6, it is also the season for everything spooky. So let's get our Dracula on.

Although Castlevania is not really scary, this is a perfect game for the season and not to mention, this is one of the must-play video games EVER.

Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

PICK. THIS. UP.

From the Wikipedia:
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is a platform-adventure action role-playing game developed and published by Konami in 1997 for the PlayStation. It was directed and produced by Toru Hagihara, with Koji Igarashi acting as assistant director. It is the direct sequel to Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, taking place four years later, and is the 10th entry into the Castlevania Series. It features Dracula's dhampir son Alucard as the protagonist, rising from his slumber to explore Dracula's castle which has re-appeared after Richter Belmont vanished. It marks a break from previous games in the series, re-introducing the exploration, non-linear level design and role-playing elements first experimented with in Simon's Quest.
PLATFORMS

I'll be playing this on my PlayStation. Symphony is also available on PlayStation Network, XBOX Live Arcade, and Mobile.

It's three dollars on Mobile. THREE.
LINKS

There's really only ONE Castlevania fansite which rules the net: CastlevaniaDungeon, their forums are also lit, all these years later.

This is also one of the earliest Castlevania sites on the net, don't let their old-school look fool you. There is a lot of information on this site.

TIME TO BEAT
Castlevania Symphony of the Night game-play stats

BOSS KEYS: CASTLEVANIA SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT - GAME MAKERS TOOLKIT