Introduce yourself here
hobbes_182
GOBLIN6 Creator
GOBLIN6 Creator
GOBLIN6 IRC: hobbes_182
GOBLIN6 OBSRVR SYSTEM: Ps2 obsrvr

What's up. baby!

Post by hobbes_182 »

My name is hobbes_182, I am the admin and creator of GOBLIN6. I have been a biohazard fan since bio2 on the original PlayStation. I have always wanted to make my own bio fansite and forum.

Sadly, I had fallen out of love with the series with the release of bio 5, I continued to play each title as it came out, I just didn't feel the love like I did when I would play those classic bio titles on the original PlayStation. After lurking many bio fansites and forums for the past 3 years I have re-discovered that love once again. It was probably around the time Silent Hills was canceled. Although we might get some titles which are not of the high quality we expect [ORC anyone?], I feel we very lucky to continue to enjoy the bio series.

I used to know the location of every file and had deep knowledge of the series, it will be fun to re-acquire that knowledge once again with the help of bio fans!

You can find me on other forums as well [project umbrella, biohaze and obsrv]. I use the same user ID on all forums: hobbes_182

You can also find me on:
  • XBOX Live: hobbes xx182xx >> UPDATED 11/09/2020 <<
  • PlayStation Network: hobbes_182
  • Steam: hobbes182
  • GOBLIN6 OBSRVR: hobbes_182
  • Obsrv: hobbes_182
I look forward to meeting everyone and have some awesome times discussing all things biohazard!